Thursday, April 8, 2010

I'm Too Old for THIS!

You are NOT gonna believe what I did Monday?  Nah, don't EVEN try! Blushy 4 
I am completely embarrassed. But since I know that you learn from MY foolish antics, I thought I would share.  On my way to bring my son to his friend's house.  I grabbed a handful of Red Hots that I have been happily munching on for months.  Pop a couple in mouth.  Pop in the last 3.  CRACK!!!!~~  I cracked my tooth!Shock 4  
Seriously!  It just so happens to be the tooth that I have had issues with for a long while.  Anyway, to shorten the story, I will be going next Tuesday to the Dentist.  I did go then, but I went for a 2nd opinion.  Hopefully, I won't have to have a Root Canal.Nervous 2 
He'll know more when he removes the filling.  I may only need a new filling and a crown.  Pray for me!

Thankfully I did have the next couple of days off.  And, IF I happen to need a root canal, I'll have the next 2 days off to wallow soothe relax and recover!  I was productive yesterday.  Look at what I did:

Had some "Random" pictures floating around and thought, "Hey, I need to put on a page!" LOL
I have some cards I want to make today.  I have already changed the bed sheets and dinner is on, so all I have left is some time to get some scrapping done!!
I'll keep you guys posted on my "Tooth Escapade!" ;^)

3 comments:

Jingle said...

Owww!!!! That doesn't sound fun! Your pages are cute, though!

okanogangirl said...

oh, so sorry about your tooth! But I love that first page. They're all great, but I love the colors of that first one.

Adele said...

Hey V - any news on the tooth? What's the verdict? Know Tequila wasn't the answer, but you going to get a refit or a root canal?