Sunday, April 4, 2010

"Hoppy" Easter

First and foremost, I hope you and your Family enjoyed this most joyous and blessed day.  

Now, on the other items.  Can you believe we are starting the 2nd Quarter of the year?  Next, we'll be discussing who got their Christmas Shopping done!  Forget about Family Vacation! I guess I'd better get caught up on my Scrapping, huh?  In the meantime, look at the latest layout I did.  Liv posted a "Before I was a Mom" verse and a couple of us took it as a "Challenge!"  This is what I created:
I now need to create one for my son.  I am currently working on a card that I'd hope to have already sent out, but.....{insert eye roll here}

Okay, that is it for now.  I have already started the dishwasher and have changed into my "ja-ja's" and will be winding down, getting ready for beddy-bye!  ;^)  I hope you have a glorious week.  Stay tuned for some "Challenges" I will be posting that of course, will be scrap related.  I just might even have a few extra RAK's to giveaway!
Be Blessed.

4 comments:

Kristin said...

I LOVE the concept of this LO! I could really use some mojo lately...haven't scrapped in ages!

Very impressed with everything that you have gotten done.

okanogangirl said...

Good job taking on that challenge. I love those papers together. So yummy! Enjoy youre Easter (although I think it's nearly over for you now :D)

Jingle said...

Very sweet layout!

Toni said...

What a great layout. LOVE the red letters too.