Tuesday, March 30, 2010

My, Oh, My!

Here we are.  At the end of March.  The END!  How in the world did the first quarter of the year blow by?  Just WHERE have I been?  WHAT have I been doing?  I'm at a loss.

The Winter Olympics have come and gone.  I saw quite a few people fly thru on their way to Canada to go to the Olympics.  I was envious.  Would have LOVED to have gone.  Oh well.  Next time.

We had our own little "Olympics" in my scrapping corner of the world.  Heck, who am I kidding?  It was a HUGE event.  Come take a look HERE at all the GREAT Talent!  I was able to CRANK out LOTS!  We also had a "Mini Dash" take place.  I managed a total of 20!  7 of that was a mini album that I ACTUALLY took 2nd place in!  Who'd thunk?  Shocked

Well, let me show you what I've been doing:



These next ones are of my in-laws. It would be 64 years this year if were still around.


I also did a few pages of me when I was 4 years old and younger.
I was very pleased with what I put out.  We are still participating in the "Dash from you Stash."  This is where we use nothing but our Stash of product and only purchase adhesive!  I went thru my "stash" yesterday.  I have a grocery bag full of paper that I will be giving to my friend for her children to use.  It is mostly from "kits" or "raks" and very thin.  Did I mention it is ugly?  Well, some of it is.


That is about all that has been going on here lately.  I've been quite busy at work.  About to get BUSIER when Jazz Fest rolls around in a few weeks.
Well, need to go.  Daughter is driving me NUTS!!!!  She wants to GO.  Anyway.  Doesn't matter.  She's bored.I'm So Bored

Have a Happy Easter!!  Easter trainEaster BasketEaster egg paintingChickEaster egg coloringEaster egg basketEaster skateboarding

3 comments:

Jingle said...

WOW! Good for you! You got a lot of great layouts done!

Toni said...

Whole-ey Cow! I cannot believe how many awesome layouts you completed. Love the Mon Famille. Beautiful work there. Happy Easter, friend.
Blessings,
Toni
p.s. it's hard NOT to love Larry Boy, lol.

okanogangirl said...

WOW !!! Girl you were busy! Awesome job :D