Monday, March 1, 2010

Already!?! Really?

I cannot believe it is already March 1st.  We are in the 3rd month of the year 2010!
Well, I was quite busy this past weekend.  I went to a "ScrapFest" in Mandeville.  45 hours of Scrapping Fun!  It started Thursday at 9 a.m. and went until midnight that night.  The same on Friday and Saturday!  I managed to get 9 pages done and just about complete some journaling tags for a swap on the Scrapbuddies site.
Let me share a few pics from the ScrapFest.  Okay, I only took 3! LOL  I was busy scrapping AND shopping!
 
  
  

There were 4 scrappers to a large table.  There were 6 LOOOOONG rows of these tables with about 12 tables in each row, give or take a few!  That's a LOT of scrappers!  And the Vendors wrapped around the outer perimeter of the room!  There were at least 12 different Vendors.  Lots of fun.  Wasn't as noisy as you would think.  There was also a couple of restaurants that served food on the different days.  I actually didn't get anything from them this year.  We went out to eat!  When we took the time to eat! :^D
Here are the pages I completed.  I really kept them plain and simple for the person I created them for is just that.  I definitely shed a few tears.  She will too when I deliver to her.

 
  
  
  
  
I left some space for her to journal on the page.  It's been just about a year already.  Nothing but good thoughts and memories.  Although I only knew the man for 10 years, he has made an impression on my heart to last me a lifetime!  God Bless you Joe!  

1 comment:

Jingle said...

That looks like SOOO much fun! Look at all those pages you got finished! Yay for you!!!