Monday, January 18, 2010

Another Week Passes! {again.} sigh

Wish I could say that I've been the "Traveling Fool" but sadly, not the case.  Instead, I've been WATCHING other "Traveling Fools!" LOL  Only managed one day off last week.  It's been quite busy.  
And what about those SAINTS?!  OH. MY. GOODNESS!!!!  We will be playing Minnesota Vikings next week.  Someone needs to tell Brett Favre to ask Kurt Warner what it's like to play against the Saints!! LOL  Our "Boys" will be wiping the field with Favre! hee hee hee
On the "home" front, I've been trying to scrap!  I did manage a couple of layouts.  Look.
 
  
  
  

The first one was from the "Winter Formal."  The one below that was my niece's wedding about 3 yrs ago.  Now, Ryan stands way taller than Emilie! LOL   The last one was from our vacation to Gatlinburg, Tennessee.  The cabin was 3 levels.  Pool table on the bottom.  We had fun.
Well, that is about it for now.  Next month is Mardi Gras and Ryan and I will be heading out Mardi Gras day to fly to Seattle.  He wants to see the "Space Needle."  I'll let you know what comes of that trip.  Hopefully, it will be "uneventful!"
Have a Blessed Day!

1 comment:

kelliebean said...

Space Needle's awesome...but really high up there. :)