Sunday, December 27, 2009

A Touch of Christmas {pic HEAVY}

Here is a look into our Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Pour a fresh cup of coffee. You'll need it! LOL











We also went downtown to see all the lights and visit "Miracle on Fulton Street." It was okay.




We walked up Poydras and to Canal over to the Roosevelt Hotel. THAT was beautiful!





The above picture is the entrance to the hotel. Here is what was inside.





It was absolutely gorgeous! Wish I would have taken a picture of the ladies room! The "stalls" were like individual "water closets!" And LINEN towels to dry your hands! Marble floors. Beautiful faucets. Just wonderful. All in all it was a good night. We WALKED what seemed like miles. The weather was cool and NO RAIN, so that is ALWAYS a blessing! Good thing I went thru Boot Camp. {eye roll} LOL

Christmas was relatively quiet and that was good. Ryan left the day after to go camping with the Boy Scouts. He is DEFINITELY going to be COLD!! Sure hope he packed accordingly. Dad helped. I can only imagine. LOL He will return on Wednesday. I will be in Chicago. FREEZING. MY. BUNS OFF! Em and I leave Tuesday afternoon and return Wednesday night. We should have fun.
Well, I am fighting with my sinuses and I will have another full day at work tomorrow, so I will close for now. Have a good night.

1 comment:

Jingle said...

It looks like you had a wonderful time!