Sunday, November 1, 2009

"Post" Halloween!

Well guys, it's over. Halloween. Yep. You know what this means, huh? The Christmas Season is upon us!
That's right. The countdown has begun. In fact: 1 month, 3 weeks and 2 days. Have YOU started yet? Lie to me. Tell me "No" please!! hee hee
Well, enough of the depressing stuff. Let me post a few pictures from the festivities from last night.
Me at the neighbor's. Now here is me and hubby:

Here are a couple of extra:




It was a fun night. Lots of friends and food and drink! My official last weekend off for a while. Go back to my regularly scheduled programming Monday. I will be in bed by 8-8:30 p.m. Cause you know, 2:30 a.m. comes fast and furious. Monday shouldn't be too bad, but TUESDAY! Ay-yi-yi! "VooDoo Fest" ends today, but the Saint's play Monday night, so, everyone will be leaving then. I just hope the weather holds up and there aren't any delays! Tuesday is my "Friday" so, it'll be okay.
Well, I need to go and get a bath and clean up the kitchen. Might watch "Desperate Housewives" in the bed before falling asleep! We'll see. Everyone have a GREAT week! God Bless.

1 comment:

kelliebean said...

Man, do y'all know how to celebrate Halloween!