Saturday, November 14, 2009

Another Week Passes!

The days just seem to be flying by. It's been busy and before I know it, Christmas will be here! I need to get Thanksgiving together. We host every year and the only difference this year is, I have to work the next day! And, I'm not home to prepare days before. I do have Wednesday and Thursday off and I am home by 11 a.m. on Tuesday, so, I should be okay. I've yet to send out the "Invite" yet! Boy oh boy. I need to get moving.
Last Sunday, I went to the Saints game with my sister. Brother in law had to attend "Drill" so he was unable. Awwwwww. Such a shame too, it was his birthday! LOL Very interesting game. Here are some pics from the day:



That is my sis on the left and one of the guys that they became friends with that sit in their section. There were MANY, MANY tailgating parties going on before the game. Lots of fun!!

Morten Andersen being inducted into the Saints Hall of Fame! He was a GREAT Punter!

Past "Saintsations" as well as current!
We won. Now we are 8 and 0! For the first time in Franchise history! So proud.

Okay, on to other items. Slowly, but surely, I have been trying to get caught up on my P365 project. I am just about done with July. I still have August, September and October! Here are a few.





Well, that is about it for now. Time to decide what's for dinner and then sleepytime so I can get up for work tomorrow! Have a Blessed day!

No comments: