Sunday, October 25, 2009

Just a "Bone" for you! ;-)

Good Sunday afternoon! What a whirlwind of a week I have had. I had Class Training last week for work and let me just say, 7:30 to 4 were the "class" times and if we were in class a total of 2 hours per day, that was a LOT! Now, grant it, when it came time to take the test on Friday, we knew what we NEEDED to know and I passed! Tomorrow starts another week. hip. hip. hooray. I'll let ya know just how THAT goes.... *insert eye roll*

Another thing that I have not been able to get caught up with is my "P365." Geesh, just when I thought I finally had it pretty much caught up, 2 more months slip by!!! Maybe by the first of NEXT year I'll finally get it all done. LOL Here are a few from June:









Sorry, they aren't in chronological order. Dumb Blogger! Oh well. Doesn't matter anyway, because I've stopped somewhere at the beginning of July! Have the rest of July, all of August, September and the rate I'm going, October also!!!! I am determined though. I will NOT abandon this. It just may take me until after the first quarter of next year, that's all! LOL

Okay, need to get back to my Christmas Tags for a swap I am doing. Tired of procrastinating. Deadline will be here before I know it. Have a good week and I'll get back to you again soon.

No comments: