Monday, August 10, 2009

I feel SO Guilty!

Life has been so very busy and hectic lately that I haven't even had time to say "Hi" to you guys. And for that, I am extremely sorry.
Tomorrow I start classroom training for my job. I am looking forward to that. I need the "hands-on" computer stuff needed to book and check in passengers. I can only do so much at the Kiosks. *geesh* ;-)
I am in the "Crown Room" this morning and it was quite busy. Nobody *Famous* came through, but, there is still time. Actually the city has been rather quiet. Right now, it is rather sunny and I'm sure it is heating up. Will be playing volleyball tonight. I was asked to help out some new refs coming in. We will be playing for "fun" but all who know me, know how THAT goes!! LOL
Well, gotta get back to work. Just wanted to say that I haven't forgotten about you all. God Bless and have a GREAT day!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Just wanted to check in and say hi! I'm enjoying reading about your new job. Don't worry about the blog world, it will still be here when you get into the working groove. Unitl then, don't let it stress you out as one more thing on your "to do" list.