Monday, May 18, 2009

Project 365 - Catch Up! {again!} LOADED w/pics!






Well, it's been some time since I've posted any of my project pictures! So, let me get started! Hang on, refresh that "caffeinated" beverage! LOL





















































































































Well, I should stop now. You might be overloaded on caffeine!! As you can see, I have more, but I'll post those later. I still need to print all of them to place into my album.

As you can see from my Ticker on the left, I only have a matter of days left with my "chikens!" I've started "cleaning house" of items I no longer will need. I will be donating some items to charity, but I will ask the 2 moms if their new sitter might need them!

I have been able to scrap a few pages along the way! Feels good to sit at my new area. I am still trying to get it just right. It'll come in time.

Gonna end now. Still trying to "clean" while the "chikens" are napping! Catch you guys later. God Bless.

2 comments:

Jingle said...

These look great! I'm impressed at how well you've down with this project!

kelliebean said...

Holy cow! You've been busy!

What's up with the 2 baby doxies? Did I miss something? :)