Friday, May 15, 2009

It's Friday!!


1. The first rule of working in an office and getting along is respect each other's space.

2. I work for clams.

3. When I think of carnivals I think of the Scrambler!

4. Tulips are my favorite spring flower.

5. Things on my desk include M&M's!

6. Pouring Rain makes me wanna stay in my P.J.'s.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing, tomorrow my plans include nothing much and Sunday, I want to do nothing!

Well, last night was Em's dance rehearsal. Talk about a mess! It really did not go as smoothly as it used to. Too much going on. I did manage to take lots of pictures and tried the "Video" part on my new camera. I am still working out the bugs. I really need to jot down some notes and keep it in my camera bag! I am really hoping that one day soon, it will all come naturally and there won't be any bad pictures! I hope.

On another note, I have been a follower of Christian Music for some time, hence my previous Amy Grant post. Here is another one by Matthew West that really means a lot to me. The words just say it all. It also reiterates my mantra, "Living LIfe, not letting Life live me!" Listen to the words of this song. See if it doesn't touch you! See if it doesn't make you think. See if you are LIVING your life to the fullest. Lord knows, I'm trying!!



Have a GREAT weekend! God Bless!

No comments: