Friday, May 8, 2009

Friday Recap! {Beginning with "Fill-In}


1. Apples are to oranges as strawberry is to banana.

2. Do what's RIGHT and that's all I have to say about that.

3. I think I hear my mommy calling me.

4. American flag.

5. Do what you want to do, but love doing it.

6. I was in front of Tim and behind him was a Radio Flyer wagon; in the wagon was a bucket filled with water balloons.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a night at the park, tomorrow my plans include eating crawfish and Sunday, I want to sleep in!

It's finally friday. Yay. I so need to get caught up again with my P365! The pictures are there, but the layouts are not! Maybe between today and Sunday! I am going to City Park tonight for the annual "Vineyard In The Park." It's going to be hot and humid! Looking forward to going to Cafe du Monde after! That is always a treat. I will be taking my new camera with me. The strap came in yesterday. Have to get a shot of it. I'll post at another time. Promise.
Well, gonna go now. Have a lot I would like to get done so my weekend is free from housework and laundry! Wish me luck on that! LOL Have a GREAT weekend. God Bless.

No comments: