Thursday, May 21, 2009

Friday Fill-In Time!!


1. Moving freely.

2. Carefree.

3. My best quality is my personality.

4. It's all in the details.

5. In nearly 10 years, I've watched over 50 children!

6. A "Spa Day" is what I need right now!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to my niece's graduation, tomorrow my plans include taking my son to a Boy Scouts Canoeing trip and Sunday, I want to NOT get out of my PJ's!

Last week Ali Edwards posted on her Blog "Weekend Creative." I did this. Here is what I came up with:






















It was a lot of fun! I need to do this again. Maybe I'll consider documenting my week's vacation this way. I made 6x6 digi layouts and will create a little booklet.

Tonight I have to drive 2 hours down to the "toe of the boot" of Louisiana for my niece's high school graduation! Not looking forward to the drive. I hope the weather holds up. My daughter and I are riding with my dad and sister. The 4 of us are going together. My sister and I have to get up really early on Saturday, so we will be leaving right after the ceremony! We'll be lucky to get home by midnight!
Well, I have 5 more days left! Can't believe it's winding down. I am still getting things together for the sitter who is taking my 2 "chikens." Will finally have everything together for her on Wednesday. Don't expect them on Thursday, but I might, cause that's the last day for Teachers, but definitely NOT on Friday. Only Lexie that day!! I'll be getting things ready for my daughter's dance recital on Saturday, at noon. Then the following Saturday, we leave for Gatlinburg, Tennessee! Woo Hoo! Can't wait.
Okay, headed off to bed. For it is after 11 p.m. on Thursday night. Wanted to go ahead and post this before I forgot! Have a great day and weekend! God Bless!

No comments: