Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Wednesday Woes

I say this because, I can't believe it's ONLY Wednesday!Pouty
I am in the process of purchasing a NEW Camera! I am so excited! And the BEST part? It is a lot cheaper that I originally quoted hubby!yes I have ordered it from Best Buy because the 2 stores here do not carry it! I also used my "Rewards" coupon for $5. It is a Sony. A Cyber-shot 9.1 Megapixel Digi Camera. Here is a picture:


I read ALL 90 reviews! All were positive. The mainly had 1 or 2 common issues: Night Shot and only using Sony Memory Cards. Also, it's possible that my computer may not be able to read the card, making me use the cable to download pictures. I'm so excited. Should have by the weekend. Good. The "Little Red Church" fair is this weekend. What a place to practice!
I now want to order a strap for it. So I began looking, of all places, Etsy! I glanced at the page after searching for "Camera Straps" and this is what I came up with! The shop is called, "Straps by Leslie." Look at all the goodies!






How am I to choose? I am partial to the black and white, for it will go with the camera. But the brown and pink is quite nice. Oh, how am I gonna decide? I could buy 2? The price is affordable. Maybe I should just buy 1 for now and come back later. She also makes straps for "Point & Shoot" cameras as well. Go check out her site. Lots of delicious goodies!

5 comments:

kelliebean said...

I'd be all over that red/black/white/beige one, myself. That is ca-yoot!

Let me know what you think about that camera. I'm looking for a new one, too, but $$$ is an object. ;)

okanogangirl said...

Congrats on the camera. I used my neighbors Cybershot it was awesome. I was really impressed for a P&S. You'll love it.

For straps - I like the first or fourth one.

Glamorous Life of a House Wife said...

CAYUTE straps! Love em!

Tya said...

I'm going to have to get me one of those straps. How darling are those? :D

Kristin said...

You just never know what might show up at your house.