Friday, April 3, 2009

It's Friday! YAY!

First things first!


1. Angel or not, I will return to Earth.

2. You can have me any way you want me.

3. As my mother used to say, you're full of bologna.

4. I eat after I'm done working out or doing something strenuous.

5. Even in the most crowded of rooms I feel like I know everyone.

6. There never is a day fraught with peril.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Dance Pictures for my daughter, tomorrow my plans include the Bridge Walk and Sunday, I want to collapse!

Yes, I have a pretty busy weekend starting with tonight. I need to go and register myself and my son for the "Bridge Walk" that is taking place on Saturday. I waited until the last minute because I knew my daughter was scheduling dance pictures and I was hoping that it would be on Friday night instead of Saturday! Yay! It is. So now, I am too late for T-shirts for the walk, but that is okay. Supposed to be a GREAT day weather wise. I haven't done this walk in a few years. I am so prepared this time. All this working out I've been doing! I will be bringing my camera. Crossing over the Mississippi River is a beautiful thing!! Later that afternoon, hubby plans on boiling crawfish! YUM YUM YUM! It's gonna be a great weekend. Lots of photo ops!

Speaking of photo ops, here are the latest P365!




Now, want to see something totally random? Sure you do. Go here. You won't be sorry. I so need to have this on hand for that "certain" time, if you get my drift?! ;-) Have a good Friday. God Bless.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

I checked the link, it's good to know that I can get an emergency chocolate fix in 5 mins!

kelliebean said...

That "certain" time - you mean like 5 minutes from now, right? ;) The bridge walk sounds fun! Have a great weekend!