Friday, April 24, 2009

Friday Fill-In Time!!

. Apparently there's some sort of kink in here.

2. I love a sunny day.

3. 2009 has been GREAT so far.

4. You missed it! that was it.

5. For too long I've been isolated.

6. I am not obsessed with exercise; I am not!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to winning, tomorrow my plans include a walk for the March of Dimes and Sunday, I want to scrap using my new space!

As far as the March of Dimes walk, you still have today to sign up and help me support the babies! You can use Paypal. Just click on my link here. Or you can click on the sign below:


As you can see, I have a little way to go to reach my personal goal. For those of you who have sponsored me, THANK YOU! Go visit my site. See what it is all about.
Gotta go, see you after the "Walk." I hope to have pictures to post! Want to beat my time from the "Bridge Walk" by 15 minutes! I think that I will be able to for, there is NOT a BIG bridge to walk over! LOL Have a great weekend. God Bless!

1 comment:

kelliebean said...

Wait - I thought you were obsessed with scrapbooking... ;)