Sunday, April 19, 2009

Belated "Friday Fill In", Weekend Wrap Up!

Haven't done this in a couple of weeks and now, with the weekend over, I am posting this one! Enjoy. More post after "Fill-In" below.

1. Join me in a song.

2. Put a little skip in your day!

3. Happiness is contagious.

4. Totally dazed and confused.

5. I'm waiting for doors to open.

6. Chocolate is hard to resist.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to playing Volleyball, tomorrow my plans include shopping and Sunday, I want to play more ball!

Well, what a busy weekend! School is back in session tomorrow. No more sleeping in til 7-7:30! Oh well. Have to get my back to stop aching. I have a walk for the March of Dimes on Saturday! Tuesday my new scrap cabinet should arrive and the "damaged" one taken away. It has been mocking me all week. I've bought some items to use with it this weekend. I'll show you when I have it all completed. I've been working on my P365 album. All the pictures have been printed thru Friday. I am working on the journaling for it. I have all of last week to do and then I am back on track. Here are the last 7 - 10 days or so:







Busy weekend. Friday nite we started our Volleyball league again. Started out good. Won all 3 games. Then found out there might me an 8th team which means that those games were "practice." I let the "woman" know that I busted my behind trying to get another male to play because we needed at least 2 and one of the girls gave up working a concert to play. If it turns out to be "Void" I will be quite upset! I mean, HELLOOOOOOO, there was a deadline to sign up. It has passed. We shouldn't have to be penalized for it! I'll let you know.
Saturday, we took Em to Baton Rouge to the Mall of Louisiana to go shopping. She desperately needed some summer clothes. What didn't make sense, we went to J.C. Penney's and bought most of it. They had a GREAT sale! But, we have one here in town and didn't need to drive an hour away! We were gone for over 12 hrs. Got a lot of great stuff. I even got a couple of things. Today I went and played Volleyball. It was tough. We only had 4 of us. We were trying to find our groove. Managed to win a few! Actually enough to take 2nd place! won our money back! How cool was that?
Well, I'm gonna get out the heating pad for my back, pour a glass of diet coke and watch "Desperate Housewives." Have a good night and I'll catch ya on the "flip side."

3 comments:

luvzenkm2 (Leea) said...

Ok chick what did you think of Desperate Housewives? I knew Nicolette Sheridan was leaving but grrr..I want her husband caught..grrr..LOL TTYL

kelliebean said...

Woah, you've been keeping your UPS guy busy, haven't you?! ;)

I started to watch Desperate Housewives last night, then realized the kids were still in the room. Dangit.

Toni said...

Oh! My! Goodness! Let me just say I'm very vegetarian minded (can't claim 100%, but 95% for sure) and day 100 is waaaaaay tempting. Mmmmm, come to mama, little ones. ;) You're rocking on P365, btw.
Blessings,
~Toni~