Monday, March 9, 2009

Things that may you go .... Hmmmm!

Here is a video I got from Kelli 's Blog, "Yard Sale Kind of Luck." Very interesting. Thought I'd "share" it with you guys!! Makes you think. Drawings are great also!



Well, yesterday I played Volleyball. For HOURS! With only 4 people. In the beginning. Then a 5th showed. Poor girl. Had been sick. Lost ALL games. Okay, we won 1. woot. They weren't "upset" games. The other team fought hard for the win. We did not go down without a fight. we just went down! LOL My shoulders hurt today from all the blocking I did. My teammates were calling me "Hands." too funny. not so much today. don't know if I'll make it thru "body pump" tonight, but I will. have to get thru today, tomorrow and wednesday. leave REAL early Thursday morning for my flight. getting REAL excited. basically, I'm all packed! will be wearing ja-ja's for the next 3 days though! LOL who cares? seriously. these "chikens" don't care what I'm wearing. as long as I am here! I won't be doing laundry anymore this week. leaving it for the hubs and kids. already told them I WILL COME HOME TO A CLEAN HOUSE!! hope they get the idea!! I need this break. a "change of season" if you will. I hope to get some scrapping done. if not, no biggie! I WON'T BE HOME, SO I DON'T CARE!! hee hee hee hee.
well, guess I better get going. still have clothing on the bed that I should put away. that is, if I want to sleep in my bed tonight! have a good day. hope to post again before I leave! God Bless...

4 comments:

Jingle said...

Loving your new cupcake brads!!! Btw, I still can't reply to your blogger posts for some reason! Weird!

Jaimie Lea said...

love the video! thanks for sharing it with us!
love the makeover! - agian! :)

kelliebean said...

If I don't get to talk to you before, have a wonderful, safe trip!

Kristin said...

I hope you enjoy your break!