Friday, March 20, 2009

Happy Spring!! {P365 photos}

Today is the first "Official Day of Spring!"
Sunny Sprinkler Hammock 1
So get out there and enjoy the day!

Well, I've been a little "lax" in working on the digi layouts for my Project 365. Well, I've caught up and here they are.









































































































































































































































Well, now all I have to do is print and place into album. I still have the journaling to do. I didn't want to journal on the actual layout because, then, I would have blank cards in the journaling spot!!
Hope you guys have a wonderful day! God Bless!

2 comments:

Tya said...

Love your 'layouts'. You're doing such a great job on your P365! And I'm loving the spring look to your blog. It's a balmy 25-degrees here this morning with a high of 42 expected. ~sigh~ I am SOOOOO ready for some warm weather. ;-)

Toni said...

Totally awesome digi layouts. Kudos to you for catching up. I'm always behind with any scrapbooking goals. But I'm like a caboose. I'm not behind. I'm just bringing up the end. ;)
Blessings,
~Toni~