Thursday, March 26, 2009

Gee, Nearly Another Week Has Gone By !!!

I'm sorry. I'm neglecting you. I don't mean to. Really. This has been a very interesting week. My daughter is trying out for the local high school dance team. Practice everyday after school, learning the routine in 1 minute increments. By Wednesday, they had the whole routine. Then in the evening, a few of the girls are meeting at a local studio to practice. Friday {Today} it all comes to an end. The final tryout is today. They will know Saturday morning by 9 a.m. if they make the team! Very intense. My daughter tried out last year and didn't make it. She was okay. She'll be okay this time too if she doesn't make it. I think she just might make it this time! She's older and knows what it takes! We'll see.
Okay, it's time for:


1. Why do we have to work?

2. Routines are now habits.

3. I have no time.

4. I had never heard the phrase "_____" and it _____. {sorry. stumped}

5. I still sleep the way I always do.

6. How was I to know there was a party going on!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to nothing, tomorrow my plans include putting sod down and Sunday, I want to rest!

I was able to create 2 layouts yesterday! I KnOw! I can't believe it either! I can barely get 2 in one month. I found some old pictures of my daughter at my mother in laws house and decided to "quickly" create them. I kept getting interrupted by the "chikens." I'll post pictures later. The ones I have are blurry for some reason. My camera is acting strange. I so want a new one, but, sadly, I have to wait a bit.
Well, I am tired. I want to go to sleep but the weather is absolutely horrible! We are under a "Tornado Watch" until 1 a.m. and a "Flood Warning" until Saturday! Heavy rains and possible Hail are expected again tonight into the early morning. Joy. It is raining quite heavily now, so I will end in case the power fails. Have a good one. God Bless.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I'll be crossing my fingers for her tomorrow!