Friday, March 6, 2009

Friday Fill-In Time!!


1. Paying for someone's shortage for a meal was my last random act of kindness.

2. Another place, another season.

3. Use patience in matters of the heart.

4. Coffee, tea or Diet Coke!

5. Don't take separate paths.

6. Our children reminds me that there is still hope.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to celebrating my son's 13th Birthday, tomorrow my plans include me getting my hair done and Sunday, I want to NOT have to lose an hour!

2 comments:

Becca said...

That is so nice of you that you covered someone's shortage, that's one thing I haven't done before!

kelliebean said...

We don't spring forward out here - much better! However, there are those couple of weeks when our parents are trying to figure out just what time it is around here and we get those early morning calls... ;)

Happy weekend!!!