Thursday, March 5, 2009

Almost a Week ...

... since I've really posted! WOW! Life has really been moving fast!
I have about 10 days of "P365" to get you caught up on. {yes, I'm still at it!}
Since the last time I've posted, I've planned a trip and booked the flight! Guess where I am going? Nevermind. You'll never guess. Danbury, Connecticut. I'm flying out on Thursday and heading to Richmond, Virginia first to meet "Oreosmom!" Then she and I will be driving to Danbury for a weekend crop! Along with "NenaNYC" and "EnglishGirl." I'm gonna meet 3 of the gals I correspond with on "Scrapbuddies." How cool is that? I'm pretty excited about it. Now, if I can pack "scrap stuff" without getting detained anywhere?? I have not flown in about 20 years and things have definitely changed!! Better use the restrooms at the airport! Don't want to be charged exhorborant fees to use the "facilities" on the plane!!! LOL I am planning on bringing 2 "carryons" so not to "check" any bags. I think I'll be able to do so. I plan on bringing the laptop, so hopefully I can keep my Blog posted with everything that will be going on??!!
Yesterday was my son's 13th Birthday!!! Can't believe he is a teen! AND he's 5'9"!!! Tomorrow we will celebrate with a cake and dinner. He just wanted his "X-Box" and that was all he cared about!
I started "Body Pump" class with the Community Ed Department on Monday. It was great. I haven't exercised in over a week, so it felt good to get back to that routine. "Boot Camp" starts again on the 17th!! Can't wait for that either! I also started this week, Jessica Sprague's "Digi: In Deep" class. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!! There is so much more to Photoshop. I can't even BEGIN to tell you! I'll post my first layout of that one:

Okay, let me post my layouts for "P365." Remember, can click on the image to see it larger!













Well, that's about it. I have a Volleyball game tonight. Last one in this league. Playing with only 4 people instead of 6!! I'll be back to post "Friday Fill-In." Have a good night. God Bless.....

1 comment:

kelliebean said...

What a fun trip! Oh, I am jealous! :) Y'all will have a blast, I'm sure! Things have been busy here, too - I'll sure be glad when summer rolls around...