Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Wacky Wednesday!

Could definitely be called something else today! Can't believe I haven't posted since Saturday? And even then, it wasn't much of a post! Wasn't able to accomplish much over the weekend. I did make the CD Box that now sits on my daughter's vanity. I'll show you a picture of it.



It wasn't as easy as it looked. Although, I'll probably make some more as gifts.
I also created some more "Digi" layouts for my "365 Album."





I need to go and get more ink for my printer so I can print these and put into the album. I'm pretty caught up. Can't believe we are already in February! Mardi Gras is the 24th. I will be working the weekend before and on the Monday and Tuesday. Planning on bringing my camera. No telling WHO I'll see!! I need to find out who is the Grand Marshall of Endymion and Bacchus! Some "movie star" I'm sure! I'll post when I find out. Ooh, Ooh, Kid Rock is the Grand Marshall of Endymion! Cool. Guess who is Bacchus' Grand Marshall? Go on, guess! Oh never mind. You'll never get it! VAL KILMER!!! Yep! Oh, I so hope I get to see him and I am able to get a picture!! That'll be so cool!
Well, I should be going. One of my "chikens" is getting hungry! I have another one who's birthday is today! He is 3! Oh boy. What a mess. Have a great day. God Bless........

2 comments:

Jingle said...

Your album is looking great!

kelliebean said...

I have that same paper you used for the cd box - love it!

Mardi Gras sounds exciting! Back when we first got married, I thought Hubs looked just like Val Kilmer (when he was in some movie w/ Michelle Pfieffer). Yummy. ;)

Have fun with the birthday chiken today!