Friday, February 20, 2009

TGIFriday!!! {Fill-In Time}



1. Give me chocolate and I'll be happy!

2. Whenever possible.

3. I wish I had more time to do the things I want.

4. King Cake was the last thing I ate that was utterly delicious.

5. To live in this world is like nothing else!

6. Other than this one, "Where the Green Grass Grows" is the last blog I commented on.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to having Lexie again, tomorrow my plans include final weigh in for Boot Camp and Sunday, I want to see my daughter in her 1st parade she is riding in!

Well, now that that is over with ...
Can't believe I haven't "Blogged" in a while! Life has been so busy! On Tuesday, the "Flat Girls" arrived!

I have a "Project" in mind for the "girls." I think they'll be surprised.
I have to make a "traveling" pouch for "Doxymama." She is "out in the cold."
There are 10 of us! WOW. That's gonna be a loooooooong day at the Spa!
Massage Therapist Hot Tub

It'll be fun! We've been resting up. Gonna be a busy weekend!
Here are some "Project 365" LO's for my album.





I still have Thursday and today's to do. I'll try and print them this weekend and put into album. These layouts are great, but, I really need to "embellish" more in the album! It's kind of boring. At least I'm getting the pictures. Right? Right. I mean, day 51 already, only 354 or so to go!! I'll try not to think about that!
Man, busy time ahead. Parades started rolling this week! There is a WHOLE weekend of parades coming ahead. Monday is "Lundi Gras" and Tuesday is "Mardi Gras!" Wow. Already. Then we have Lent ahead. Before we know it, it'll be Christmas! OMG! Can't think about that now. I think I might head to "Rivertown" for the "Lundi Gras" celebrations. Haven't done that yet. Weather is supposed to be beautiful as well as on Mardi Gras! I've been invited to go to Houma for the parades. It's quieter and more "family oriented." Not too mention, I'll have Lexie and her Mom is working in Houma! I'll have a place to park, food, and most importantly, BATHROOMS!!!!! No complaints here. I hope to take LOTS of pics to post here. Maybe a view videos! Provided, they are "decent." LOL
Well, gotta go. Laundry to get done so I don't have to do this weekend. Get out, enjoy yourselves this weekend. God Bless!

4 comments:

Jingle said...

Did you MAKE the King Cake? I've never had it, but I was thinking about making one just for fun!

kelliebean said...

I can't wait to see your pics of next week - we've never been to a Mardi (or Lundi!) Gras celebration. Cinco de Mayo, now that's another story. Heck, everyday is cinco de Mayo around here! :) All the pics I've seen of MG (well, the decent ones, anyways) are fantastic - I just love the colors!

Emily R. said...

mmmmm...King Cake! Yummy!!!!

Love how your took picture of Trash Pickup Day!!!

Have a lovely day!

Em

Becca said...

I've never had king cake, I've only heard of it. I don't know if there's even a place to get it in all of California.