Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Project 365

I can't believe I am one month into this and halfway thru the next! So far, so good. Here are Monday and Tuesday's pictures:




Can't believe my daughter will be 16 in June! Where does the time go?
I am so unbelievably sore from last night's Boot Camp!! We did sprints at the end. Lots of them. I'm not exaggerating. Across the Tennis court. As many as 12! I think I pulled my archille's tendon on my right foot. It is very sore when I walk. I hope it feels better by tomorrow because I have a Volleyball game! I'll probably go for about 1/2 hour to Boot Camp tomorrow before I have to leave for my game. I have an earlier one this week.
Tonight I have Bonco. YAY At least all I have to do is roll dice! Thank goodness. Well, that's about it for now. I have "chikens" waking. Have a good night. God Bless!

1 comment:

kelliebean said...

LOVE the blog-makeover! :)

16 in June...mine will be 15 in October...where does time go, indeed! WTG on the driving, E! ;)