Friday, February 27, 2009

It's Friday, so you know what TIME it is?! {Fill-in time!}




1. I'm so excited it's Friday, I'm really excited, I am.

2. Why do I have long legs and not long lashes?

3. How does this body work, anyway?

4. Every morning, I put toothpaste on my toothbrush.

5. I consider myself lucky because I woke up this morning!

6. One day we’ll see Ireland together.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to just ending my day, tomorrow my plans include preparing a "Memorial Board" for a dear woman and Sunday, I want to not do anything!

Okay, that was interesting.Thinking
On to other things. Well, my friend Kel, was asking about some pics from Mardi Gras. Well, I will post some! Along with a video of a FRAT House performing on a truck. They were pretty goood. Haven't seen it yet, so, we'll watch together. Make sure you "Pause" my music player first! I'll wait.......... Ready? Okay. Press play.


Not bad, huh? Hey, it was a local parade NOT "American Idol", although they would do better than most I see on that show! Okay. Moving on. Here are some photos of the day! In no particular order!






















Last, but certainly not the least important, a "Marching Band" photo for my friend Kel. Funny, Good, Happy, Emotion, Excited, Excite, Silly, Excitement, Hurray, Encouragement, Applause, Groovy, Fun, Great, Awesome, Teriffic, Good Job, Nice Job, Well Done, Best, Encouragement, Fan, Cheering, Success, Fantastic, Cheer


Okay, the first one isn't a HIGH SCHOOL Band, but it's a band nonetheless! LOL
The 2nd one is the beginning of one and they were pretty good. Honestly, I don't know why I didn't take more pictures of the bands??! Nothing personal Kel. Seriously. ;-)
Well, I think that ought to hold you guys for a while. Actually, Mardi Gras is over, but the next parades to roll are, "Irish/Italian Parade" and "St. Paddy's Day Parade". If I go, I'll of course bring my camera! My sister is riding in the Irish/Italian and I may go if the weather is good!

Got some "chikens" to tend to, so, I'll go for now. Have a great Friday. God Bless!

1 comment:

kelliebean said...

Woo-hoo! Score one for us band geeks! You know, I'm from that state where if you don't play football, you'd better play in the band. :)

Love the pics - was that the Burger King I saw in there?? ;) And you started off my Friday with Tim McGraw? Does it get much better than that (well, other than acutally seeing him...or bringing him breakfast in bed, I mean!)?!