Sunday, February 15, 2009

Here are my 365 Project layouts from Wednesday thru Friday.



Saturday, of course, I started my day with Boot Camp! Going into the last week.Scared 2
I can't believe it has been almost 6 weeks. I really need to "buckle" down this week. On Saturday they are going to do an final weigh in and body fat percentage.
I really don't think I am ready for that!! They are talking about starting up again at the end of the month. This will be interesting: Monday-body pump class, Tues- boot camp, Wed - body pump, Thursday - boot camp AND Volleyball, Friday-Volleyball, Saturday - Boot camp, and Sunday - DIE!!! OMG! I just actually read this schedule! I must be absolutely Crazy 1
Really. I think I need my head examined!Fainting Just what was I thinking? I wasn't. It's that simple. I'm gonna have to think about all this. I'll get back to ya on all this!Rolling Eyes

I have been working on this layout I'm about to show you for some time now. A few weeks ago, it was the 10 year anniversary of my mom's death. I cannot believe it has been that long. She had just turned 56 yrs. old in December when she died in January. It wasn't all of a sudden, but it wasn't a long illness either. Without going into too much detail, she became "Septic." It was during the night and she wasn't in pain. It was as peaceful as it could be. She had been in a nursing home for more than 8 years and did meet her one and only grandson, my son, before she died. He doesn't have much of a memory of her. My daughter has limited memory. Anyway, here is a layout I did.

This picture was from her senior year in high school. It still is a "semi-work" in progress. Not sure about the font on it. I'll keep thinking about it. I have some other pictures I want to "scrap." I also have some I need to scan and create layouts with.
Okay, have to get back and finish cleaning and straightening up the house. It is the kids' last week of school before "Mardi Gras" break for a week. Hope you have a good evening. God Bless.

3 comments:

kelliebean said...

What a sweet tribute to your mom.

Hope you had a great Valentine's weekend!

-Kel

Kristin said...

Oh those cookies look so yummy! I have a feeling that I will be thinking about them all day tomorrow.

kelliebean said...

Yeah, I'd kill for size 8 again. 6 is just my holy grail. ;)

I went with the ham and cheese. Then I ate dessert. Size 6, here I come! bwah-hahahahahaha!