Friday, February 6, 2009

Friday Recap! {Beginning with "Fill-In}

Thanks to Janet at "Friday Fill-Ins" Enjoy!

And...here we go!


1. Please don't tell me it's NOT Friday!

2. Can you smile in the morning?

3. The color yellow makes me want to sing!

4. I have a craving for White Chocolate Mocha Frap.

5. If my life had a pause button, I'd pause it at the day I brought my daughter home from the hospital, finally.

6. Eyes are the truth.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to zoning out, tomorrow my plans include going to church and Sunday, I want to play!

Well, let me just catch you up on my week with my "365 Project." {you can click to enlarge and read journaling}









Well, I'm caught up! If you don't count NOT putting into the album!

I need to get some more ink for my printer. I'm out of yellow and dark magenta. I'll make a trip out tomorrow. Then I'll put into my album.
It has been an interesting week to say the least. First, I didn't post here daily! I did NOT go to the gym EVERY day. I only went on the days I had Boot Camp. I just needed a break. With playing Volleyball on Thursday nights, going on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday's are enough. At least this week! LOL We are winding down Boot Camp. Going into our 5th week. It's only 6 weeks long! Then, I signed up for "Body Pump" class on Monday and Wednesday nights from 7 - 8 p.m. I am not playing Volleyball on Wednesdays this go-round, so, I can do this. I'll still be playing on Thursdays. After Mardi Gras, and sometime in March, they will do another Boot Camp. My so-called "friend" wants to do it again!! Oh boy! Boot Camp - Body Pump- Boot Camp and throw in some Volleyball? I'm tired already!!!!! What am I thinking, trying to "hang" with the "young people?" Get back with me at the end of March. Make sure I'm still moving!!

Well, I guess that's about it for now. Just "goin with the flow!" Gotta admit, it's pretty fun! Have a great weekend and I'll try to post better in the future! God Bless.....





1 comment:

kelliebean said...

The fill-ins have me stumped today. Why is that???

Boot Camp, Body Pump, Volleyball - sheesh! You'll be all smokin' for this summer! I'm jealous...wish we had all of that close by!