Thursday, February 26, 2009

After "FAT Tuesday!" Whew!

"Fat Tuesday", Ash Wednesday. Check. Check. I feel like I've been going non-stop for a month! Wait! I think I have?! At least for the last week. And it isn't even over! C'mon Friday. Thank goodness tomorrow is. whew!
Let me post my layouts for days 50 thru 55! That'll sum up my week.








Well, that's it in a nut shell! And with all that going on, I had the "Flat Girls" with me visiting. I had Flat Joscie arrive yesterday! She just missed spending Mardi Gras with us. Crying 1
She'll have a nice visit here. Hope to go to Cafe DuMonde for coffee and beignets! I need a treat. Hopefully I'll get to take her for "Mannies and Peddies!" Actually, I'm looking forward to having a relaxing weekend and getting caught up on some sleep, but that won't happen.Sad

Oh well. Movin on. I have a volleyball game tonight. 8:15. Last one is next week in this league, then I'll start again the following week! Body Pump class also starts next week! Well, well, well. Guess I better get ready for Lent. I don't "give up" anything, I try to "DO Something!" Not that I am a practicing Catholic anymore, but I am a Christian and I try to follow as best I can!
Well, gotta go. Busy day ahead. Have a good one and I'll catch you guys later. God Bless....

2 comments:

kelliebean said...

Yay for E and her learner's permit!

Now, where are the crazy Mardi Gras pictures? ha-ha!


My friend, I think that if you gave any of your activities up, you'd drive yourself crazy!!! :) You just keep on doing what you're doing 'cause you're rockin' it!

Jaimie Lea said...

you look super busy girlfriend!
miss your visits! :)