Monday, January 26, 2009

Project 365 Updates







Okay, I just realized that, before I print these out to put into my album, I need to change the dates!! I guess that's what happens when you're a SAHM!!! Brain Cell depletion! So, before you call me out on my mistake, I caught it first! HA!

I am totally, positively, absolutely, WORN OUT! I have been an "Exercise Junkie!" I have been at the gym everyday this week, with the exception of Friday! After boot camp on Thursday, I had a volleyball game. It ran late, so I didn't get home until 10:30! Next week, we have the last game at 9:15 and it had better start on time!!! Yesterday, after playing ball all day, I went to the gym! I WILL NOT be going tonight! I can promise you that! I am giving my body a break! It's bad enough I will be there Tuesday night!!
I've been busy today! Organized my cabinet that held all my "plastic" containers. By organize, I mean, I THREW THEM OUT!!! I had bought some new ones on Saturday at Sam's. Now, when my daughter puts them away, they will fit properly! I also cleaned out their bathroom cabinet. Hubby is supposed to turn the Hall closet into a Linen closet. Hopefully that'll be SOON!
Well, got 2 "chikens" left and I will start dinner. I'm going to my sister's so she can cut my hair. Was supposed to go after I played ball yesterday, but.....
Have a good night. God Bless.....

2 comments:

Marlana said...

I wish I got in on the 365 project!! I'm so jealous!

Sounds like you've had an eventful week! Fun fun!

Toni said...

Woohoo! You go, girl! That's some major exercise. Proud of you. Awesome 365's also.
Blessings,
~Toni~