Tuesday, January 27, 2009

March of Dimes Walk

Hi Guys! I was recruited by my friend and neighbor to do this walk. It is for a very good cause. Normally, I am not one to ask for donations, but this is special to me. I had a premature baby and was very fortunate that the turnout was a blessing and a miracle! The March of Dimes is an EXCELLENT organization and those who know me, know that when it comes to babies and children, my heart is BIG! So, if you will, please visit my SITE that has been set up and if you can, sponsor me. My personal goal is a small one, but big enough to make a difference!! So, please go HERE to help make a difference. You can also click on title. Thank you and God Bless!

2 comments:

luvzenkm2 (Leea) said...

So I was watching WGN and they said the weather in your area was 65, so I thought I would make sure to visit your blog tonight and harass you as it cold and snowy here...and there was this post in my reader waiting..call that a God Wink...sent off my donation...TTYL

kelliebean said...

Will do. My mom always did MOD when I was a kid - it's a great organization. Happy Hump-Day!