Monday, January 5, 2009

Just HAVE to Share!!

I've been reading these books for a couple of years. My daughter commented a couple of months ago, "Mom, you know those books you read? Yeah, well, a movie is coming out." Just like that. No more info. Couldn't tell me when, who, NOTHING!! Then I see this on a website I frequent. Regularly.


Sophie Kinsella "Shopaholic"

Now, I still don't know WHO is in it, but really, I don't care! I've read and have "Shopaholic Ties the Knot", "Shopaholic and her Sister" and "Shopaholic and a Baby." They are sooooo funny! Now, I can't wait for the movie. A month. One month. I see a "girls night" happening!

4 comments:

Gladys said...

I've never heard about them, but will let you know if I hear anything!b ;)

Glamorous Life of a House Wife said...

I totally want to see this! So fun.

Toni said...

I must be out of the loop. I read quite a bit, but apparently not NY Times best seller material, lol. Haven't heard of these books but it definitely DOES sound like a girls' night out deal.
Blessings,
~Toni~

MammaA said...

Have never read the books, but went to imdb.com and found out who was in it for you. Here's the link http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1093908/