Friday, January 30, 2009

It's "Fill-In" Time!

And...here we go! {Friday Fill-In Post}

ffi



1. I'd really like SLEEP right now.

2. "Damn, Damn, Damn!" is the word you'd most often hear me say if I stubbed my toe.

3. Possession is sometimes GREEDY!

4. I'm really NOT into Captain Jack Sparrow.

5. Marshmallows and fire go together like Peanut Butter & Chocolate.

6. I won't go on and on.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to an on-line crop party, tomorrow my plans include MORE Boot Camp and Sunday, I want to enjoy myself at Lexie's B-day party!

Well, enjoy! I'll be back later to post some more! God Bless!

1 comment:

kelliebean said...

Hey, you're back! :)

PB and chocolate...yum...and that's why we do boot camp and treadmills, right?

Is the crop through Scrapbuddies?