Monday, January 19, 2009

Got Creative!!

Well, what an interesting Monday. Got to sleep in a little bit, but, it doesn't matter what time I get to bed, I am usually awake by 7 a.m.! Which, during a regular week would be late! I ran a errand this morning and made white beans for dinner. I finished the 4 layouts I started on Thursday! YAY! Here they are:




As usual, you can click on picture to see it larger.
I also created some cards, but,they haven't been received yet, and they visit my blog!!! I'll have to post those later! ;-)
Well, this is a short post. I'm heading off to bed now. Have a good night. God Bless.....

5 comments:

Rick said...

I slept in this morning too - a rare event - so nice.

Kristin said...

4 LO! I'm so jealous...I even counted, that's 14 pictures. Way to go for getting so much done...love the color combos!

kelliebean said...

What a fun celebration - I love it when so many show up to party! :) And what's up with you and Mr. Mojo???

Toni said...

Woohoo! Awesome layouts, sister! I finished my 25 DAYS book this past week (about 25 days late, lol). And now I'm finishing our Tucson photos (about 4 months late, thank you very much.)
Blessings,
~Toni~

jandbsmom said...

Great layouts V! And yes, setting up my photo blog in wp was easy. ;)