Friday, January 23, 2009

F.Y.I. and "Freebies"

I've posted a few news items that might be of interest! So, refill that coffee cup and enjoy!

With all the news about the Peanut Butter recall, I thought I would post this link to you, so you can read about ALL the products and companies affected. Don't get paranoid, I just wanted to pass it on!
Also, here is some news about "Starbuck's" giving away "Free" coffee! Now, that can't be too bad!
How about some "FREE Makeup?" Will these companies ever learn?
Now, this next story, what can I say? Just wish they would have started earlier when Christopher Reeve needed it! I know Michael J. Fox has some interest in it as well. Read about it here.
Okay, here is something for all you "Wii" fans out there! "Wii" for Toddlers! Check it out here!
And, last but not least, Aretha Franklin's Hat she wore for the Inauguration! Last night on Conan, he could not stop talking about it! Too funny. Here it is, the "requests" for the hat!
Well, that's it.

1 comment:

Toni said...

Hey, I think Aretha stole that hat idea from one of my scrapbook pages. ;D I'm just sayin'.
Blessings,
~Toni~