Friday, January 23, 2009

"Friday Fill-In"

And...here we go! {Thanks Angie!}

ffi

1. Oh, I am so glad it's Friday!

2. Make changes, big and little.

3. During the movie Hope Floats , I cry.

4. No Diet Coke; are you kidding me???

5. Right now I'd like to be in a log cabin.

6. My paring knife is my favorite gadget.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to just chilling at home, tomorrow my plans include more "Boot Camp" and Sunday, I want to play Volleyball {and will}!

Here is a layout I did from a Challenge I posted on "ScrapBuddies" message board.


I'm happy about how it came out. The Mom who gave me the flowers yesterday is the parent of the boy on the right! She already requested a copy of this! I emailed her a copy and when I get the ink cartridges I need, I'll print out 2, 1 for each!

Last night, I had "Boot Camp" again. Then I had a Volleyball game at 8:30! I was already to play, but when I got there, they were about 30 minutes behind!! So, I got "cold" and wasn't ready to play! First game sucked! But we won the next 2! We got in sync with each other. It was some good games!! Tonight I plan on just chilling out and getting caught up on my shows I recorded. Tomorrow, I have Boot Camp in the morning and Sunday, I'm playing Volleyball from 9 a.m. to about 3 p.m.! I am going to be DEAD tired!! "No pain, no gain", right? Well have a good day and weekend. I may pop in to post the last week of pictures for my Project 365. God Bless.......

2 comments:

kelliebean said...

I cry when I watch Hope Floats, too! You know, except for your Boot Camp and VB obsessions, I'd think we were separated at birth! :D

kelliebean said...
This comment has been removed by the author.