Friday, January 30, 2009

365 Review

Well, this weekend, I need to print all of these and place them into the album. We are having another crop this weekend over at "ScrapBuddies" message board. Come join us. It'll be lots of fun! We'll have people popping in at different times, schedule allow. Me included! It starts tonight, 5 eastern and will end on Sunday. Don't worry. It'll be before the BIG game! ;-)
Now, here is my "Week In Review"





Of course, once they are in the album, I'll do more journaling. I am enjoying doing mini 4x6 digi layouts! It's my little "twist" on it! I am having some "issues" though when it comes to the little journaling I am doing on the layouts. I can't seem to get it out of "ALL CAPS." I don't know why. If anyone can help me, I would appreciate it. Never used to be a problem, now, well, I don't know what happened!? Thanks.
Well, it's finally Friday. I'm exhausted. Boot Camp again in the morning. ugh. Right now, I don't feel like going, but when I get there, I have fun. I can honestly say, I've already lost 5 pounds and an inch or so!! That's after 2 weeks. I'm on a roll now! Keep praying for me. I need it.
Hope everyone has a good weekend and don't forget to stop by "ScrapBuddies" if you can and see what we're up to! God Bless!

1 comment:

kelliebean said...

Are you doing the ball workout thing, too??? I just got one a couple of weeks ago and LOVE it. :)