Thursday, December 11, 2008

What an EVENT!!!!!

Beginning of the snow!
Jake standing out on porch! 1st Snow!!

You will see me. No makeup!!

It is SNOWING in south Louisiana!! Actually SNOWING!! It is so pretty! Damp, but pretty. It has been steady snowing for over a half an hour! My daughter called me from school. They got to go outside. I'm thinking about going to get them! Thinking about it. Exams will be starting soon and I don't want to interrupt their learning! Will wait and see what the Superintendent says.


It is definitely covering everything, but the street!! Grounds, homes, cars, trees all of those things! I actually can do a "Snow Layout!" Go figure!!

Well, in other news, I received my RAK from Noel Joy yesterday! Look at all the goodies I received!



Lots and lots of goodies! Thank you Noel Joy!!
Well, BIG day here. Blog ya later.............

8 comments:

lmerie said...

Thanks for the pics of the snow . . .come east snow, come east!

Stay warm and safe!

Jingle said...

Check out that RAK! Congratulations! How fun! I gotta say...I'm a big jealous of those Glitz roller stamps!!! LOL!

kelliebean said...

Awww, man! That is awesome!!! Hopefully we'll get some snow...eventually. :) Your house looks so pretty, too. I just love all of your plants and trees!

Livia aka NenaNYC said...

Veronica
1. Beautiful house.
2. I guess you don't get much snow right? Nice pictures/video. Come February, I'll be sick of snow!
3. Awesome RAK!!!! Can't wait to see what you do with some of your goodies.
4. Is Santa on vacation or something? Get shopping girl! Its 12/11--only 14 more shopping days!
LOL!

Glamorous Life of a House Wife said...

I AM SO JEALOUS OF YOU! I WANT SNOW! SNOW SNOW SNOW!

I love snow, can you tell?

Toni said...

Holy moly! How often does that happen? We're always on cloud 9 when we get the special treat of a 70ยบ degree day in January here. There is usually one or two days that sneak in like that and it's just mahvelous.
Blessings,
~Toni~

noel joy said...

i'm so ready for some snow here... maybe this weekend they say. how fun for you guys.

have fun with all of your goodies!

Brock Family said...

I am so jealous that y'all got snow. My parents sent me so many pictures and it looked so beautiful! I wish it was a week later...we'll be there in 7 days...I can't wait!
your goodies from NoelJoy are awesome!