Monday, December 22, 2008

Countdown Still Continues {shorter!}

Can you believe, it's only 3 days until Christmas?! WoW! I'm done shopping. I do need to wrap up a couple of gifts and make a "Money Holder." I have to start preparing for Christmas Eve at my sister's. I have Gumbo to make and I will be making my "Honey Pan Rolls" and this year, a Shrimp Mold. I did LOTS of baking over the weekend. Take a look:




The first picture is of ALL the "Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Balls" that I made. Although, that's not all, for my son ate quite a few! LOL
The next picture is of "Patty Cakes" which are just as delicious! Cream Cheese, Confectioner's Sugar, do I have to say more?
The next are "Cowboy Cookies" and seem to be my daughter's "New" favorite! They are a basic cookie recipe but have mini chocolate chips and oatmeal. They are not too sweet and are almost good for you!
The last picture is of "Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies." Do you see some sort of theme here? These are absolutely "Decadent" and VERY easy to make!! I have to show you my "Parent" boxes/bags I made. I always give a box of goodies to the Parent's of my "chikens." I've been doing this for many years!

I have 3 tins and 3 bags. They have a sampling of all the goodies I made. Yours is in the mail! ;-)
Oh my! I have to show you what I received Friday!




These were from my "Secret Santa" that I participated in on the "Scrap Buddies" message board. I think my favorite is the "Coconut Rum Latte" coffee! LOL The bottom picture is of the card Michelle made. It says, "mele kalikimaka" which is Hawaiian for "Merry Christmas!" She even WRAPPED each gift! I wish I would have thought of that when I sent my Secret Santa gift! Don't know if receieved yet. Haven't heard.

I went to the gym this morning! Shut up. I am my own worst critic, so I don't need you giving me a hard time! LOL I figured, since I signed up for "Boot Camp" that starts in January!! I need to not look like a total FOOL! Actually, I am in shape, I just need to lose a few. Okay. A LOT! I told you, I'm my own WORST critic!! Tonight, I am going back to do the "Abs" Class. It is 30 minutes, but packs a "PUNCH!" I'll let you know how I do.
I've updated my "December Daily" with photos of what I've been doing. I'll post the completed book at the end of the year! What a great gift I was given! Thanks again, Kel! You'll never know completely how grateful I am for receiving!
Well, gotta go. I have a LONG list of things to do today and the kids are out of school! You can BET I will be getting them busy helping!! Have a great day. Blog ya later....

1 comment:

kelliebean said...

Ho-ly-cow have you been busy! I need to hit the gym big-time, so I'll just sit here in my glass house and not throw stones, K? I'm so glad you're having fun with the album and I can't wait to see it all!