Tuesday, December 23, 2008

"Christmas with a capital C"


I hope you enjoyed this little video. It is so true! I heard it for the first time last year. You cannot, positively, absolutely, have CHRISTmas without CHRIST! He is definitely THE reason for this season.
Back to "regularly scheduled programming."
I am still busy. DID NOT get my Gumbo started yesterday. I did make an awesome dinner! My son said to me, when I walked in from exercise, "This dinner is InSaNe! I'm on my 3rd helping!" Now, I just threw together, and I do mean "threw" together, a Mexican-style Lasagna. It had enchilada sauce, rotel, black beans and shredded chicken! I layered it with corn tortillas until I got to the top layer. There I used, flour tortillas! Topped it with LOADS of cheese and baked for 35 minutes. It was okay. But hey, if he liked it, then GREAT!
I went and did an "Ab" class. Thank goodness it was only 30 minutes! My WORD! And I planned on going work out again the next morning! Just what was I thinking? Well, I did go and work out. I don't know HOW I am moving this morning? The next "Ab" class will be Wednesday morning at 8:30. That will work for me! I'm off, so instead of going at 6 a.m., I can go later, do a little cardio then do the class. Well, that's the plan. Hope it works out!
Look at this picture of "Riley Dog." He was all stretched out on the sofa on/off/side of my hubby!



This is why we named him "Riley", for he has the Life! He is such a mess.
I made a little "Gift Card Holder" to put some money in it for one of my friend's kids. We pick names and I got her boys and she has my son and my neighbor's 3 girls. My neighbor has my daughter and her 2 girls. It has been that way for many years. Less expensive that way!



It might be too big, but you get the idea!
Well, gotta go. I NEED to get busy!! Blog ya later.............

4 comments:

Kristin said...

Awww, your dog looks so comfortable!

Dettao said...

Merry Christmas! I wanted to let you know how much I enjoy seeing your comments on my blog. I am hoping that when the new year rolls around, I will have more time to spend checking out everyone else's blogs. I hope you have a wonderful holiday.

kelliebean said...

Love Riley! Doxies are such snuggle-bugs (at least mine always were!).

Merry Christmas to you and your family! We'll be talking/writing/blogging at you soon!

Toni said...

How stinkin' cute is that little dog? I just want to love him ALL up!

And MERRY BLESSED CHRIST-MAS!!!!!!
Because it's A-L-L about Jesus, our Lord and Savior. I can't believe I've lived to see a time where we've been made to feel like we're offensive if we ackowledge this holiday for what it TRULY is. But just as so many are demanding their rights in the culture wars, I fully intend to cling to my right to wish a very merry blessed CHRISTmas to all.
Hope yours is wonderful.
Blessings,
~Toni~