Friday, December 5, 2008

"Christmas Crop" Starts Today!!

Today at @3 p.m. eastern time, our on-line crop starts over HERE! But you FIRST have to go HERE and let her know you'd like to join! We do this so we don't get "Lurkers" and "Spammers", you understand, right? Good!
Now, let me show you what I'm going to be "Hosting" this weekend:






This was a "Mini Book" I made about a year ago. You only need 1 sheet of 12x12 cardstock! I KNOW!!!
Here is something else I have planned:




Now, I'm gonna be honest with you, I felt like an IDIOT when trying to make this!! Really. But now that I did, I have some easier instructions and I think it could most definitely be done using what coordinating cardstock you have. This was printed on white cardstock, not the "Brochure" paper suggested and I think it worked! This would make a great ornament for Erin's World Wide Ornament Drop!! Click on the link and check it out!
Here is one more project I have planned. I haven't made it yet, but I think it's pretty cool:





It is an "Explosion Box." Pretty cool, huh? Well, remember, in order to join me and others, you have to go over to Gladys' Blog so she can get you set up! We'll be going on all weekend, finishing up on Sunday around 5 p.m.! Come see what the others have planned!!
Gotta go. Busy day! Blog ya later...........

2 comments:

kelliebean said...

Love your projects! I've always wanted to try an explosion box, so you'll have to let me know how it turns out. I may join y'all for the online fun...just depends on Jim and overtime...will I have a kidsitter (these days "referee" is more like it) or not??? ;)

kelliebean said...

Hey there - I just hopped over from Noel Joy's blog and it looks like you might've won something, my friend! Go see! Then let me know! ;)