Tuesday, November 4, 2008

No Time, No Time at all!

That's how long it took me to cast my vote! Gentleman tells me, "You have 3 minutes." I go in. Cast votes. Press final button. Walk out. He tells me, "2 minutes, 20 seconds!" I laugh and say, "Good. That means when I return, the full 40 seconds won't be needed!" LOL I then said, "Vote Early. Vote Often!" They love me! It's great when you live in a small town! Okay. Maybe not ALL the time! ;-) But seriously, when hubby and I walked up, it was immediate after they took our driver's license and wrote our names down, and we signed it, cast our ballots and left. All in a matter of about 5 mins!!! Not too mention, our names are the only ones on that particular page, under that particular letter. "U" We have a very "Unique" last name! LOL

So, GET OUT AND VOTE!!!

Okay, gotta go and post a new challenge on the "Scrapbuddies" message board! Come check it out! It's bound to get you thinking and "out of the box!" Blog ya later.............

5 comments:

Toni said...

I'm right there with ya. I dragged my four kids to the polls with me at about 2pm today. No line at ALL.
Blessings,
~Toni~

luvzenkm2 (Leea) said...

Talking small towns, have you beat, we still fill in our votes on paper (with the circles...oh so Standardized testing like) !!!!No lines at 4PM....Now off to do more blurfing!

Brock Family said...

I'm with you too! It took me longer to get both kids out of the car and into the stroller than it did to actually vote! it was great!
BTW: Thanks SO much for registering for Teach Your Tot. I am really excited about it and I hope that it takes off!

kelliebean said...

No time at all here, either. Like Leea up there, we had standardized test voting too - I've never done that before. I don't think I likey the results, though. :(

Amy Jo said...

Tee-hee! You rock your vote! I thought I was in the wrong place when I pulled up and I walked straight in to vote after seeing the news talking 'bout 3-4 hour waiting lines! Good for you for voting!

(pssst....thanx for leavin some love on the blog....appreciate it hon!)