Thursday, November 6, 2008

Let's "Pay It Forward"

Jingle posted this great Pay It Forward post! Here is the deal - I will send something handmade or just a small gift, to the first three people who tell me that they are interested. The catch is that you then have to grab this picture and Pay It Forward on your blog! You can send anything you wish! If you are not interested you can still comment on this post, as I will only choose the first three people who express interest in Paying It Forward! Let's spread the love through blogland!



I love doing things "Out of the Blue" and after the start of this week, we could all use a little extra CHEER!

4 comments:

Jingle said...

I'm so glad you are doing the PIF! Please email me your address so I can mail you your handmade gift!

lmerie said...

This sounds like fun! I think I will commit. Ok, I will commit! Count me in :)

kelliebean said...

Neat idea - count me in, too!

Allison Evans Brown said...

I replied to your sweet comment via email but it was returned to me. Here's what I wrote:

Thanks for writing! I'm glad you liked my blog! I love doing what I do.

You are more than welcome to add me to your bloglist! What a compliment.

Have a good evening.
Allison