Monday, November 24, 2008

I've NOT been cooking...

... at least on the stove. I've been using the computer instead!! I created a couple more layouts! I have all these "bits & pieces" pictures that I haven't printed out, so I just created a few digital layouts.

This one was from halloween at a friend's. We had a pretty good time and my sister and brother in law were hysterical!



This one looks better titled, "My Boys" than "My Chikens" would have been!!



They are the 2 "chikens" I have everyday! I was just playing with the pictures, changing the tone of them.
Well, that's about all. I want to make the cheesecakes and even the brownies, but, sadly, it's too soon. Hey, I can show you the "Invite" for this year.


Feel free to come on by!!Thanksgiving Dinner but get there before those guys eat it all!! ;-)

2 comments:

Lil-Rosi said...

Great LOs, Veronica! Those little boys sure are cute! ;)

jandbsmom said...

Love your boys layout. They are little cutie patooties.