Sunday, November 9, 2008

Happy Sunday

Hello all! How has your weekend been going so far? Me? Well, first, thanks for asking. On Friday night I had a Volleyball game. Now, this is the league we had a "schedule problem" with. DH is still waiting for a call from the "whatever" at the gym. We had a 9:15 game. Got there early. Saw Linda the ref but "that woman" was not there! Hmm. Coincidence? I think not. I didn't even ask Linda if she had even been there at all. Frankly, I just didn't care! Guilt. Knowing that she was wrong? Probably. But you know what? I don't care. I've moved on. In fact, we won all 3 games! We "rocked" the court! It was awesome. Umm, I believe that still keeps us in 1st place, despite the 3 "forfeited" games! I'm sorry, do I sound bitter? Angry? Well, I don't mean to be. I'm not in the wrong, nor did I do anything wrong. We'll just wait until the playoffs!
Went to church Saturday evening. I was so overwhelmed! Worship was just awesome. We did songs that we haven't sang in a long time. It was refreshing! The message was just as good. We've been in Matthew for such a long time now! It's too funny. After, my son and I came home and we all had dinner. I made Chicken Parmesan. DH cooked the pasta while we were gone. Daughter was still out, so she didn't eat dinner with us.
LSU lost in overtime! Darn. Our local high school team is on a roll! Played a team Friday night that was also undefeated going in, but that changed! We won 49 - 7!! We are going to be "Dome Bound" again. I just know it!!! Now, if the Saints can pull out a win?! They play Atlanta Falcons today in Atlanta. We'll see.
I managed to put ALL the layouts I've done over the past couple of months into albums! There must have been 20! Separated between son, daughter and family. My daughter's album is full and had to put 2 or 3 into a new one! The first one is FULL! I'm talking from birth!! My son's, well, I'll just say, I'll need to start a new one for him also. His is full, but, unfortunately, he has that "2nd child syndrome" so I don't have as many pictures! :( He'll get over it. LOL
I want to "clean up" and organize my stuff today. I kinda let it flow all over the place. :-| I'll fix that.
Well, time to go wake the hubby. He is supposed to take us out for breakfast! YUM! Have a great day! Blog ya later..........

No comments: