Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Thoughts that make you go, Hhmmm....


How come we can choose from 2 people to run for President, but we can choose over 50 for "Miss America?"


I signed up for exercise class and was told to wear "loose fitting" clothing. If I HAD loose fitting clothing, I wouldn't have signed up for the class in the first place!



When I was young we used to go 'skinny dipping.' Now, I just 'chunky dunk!'



Why is it that our children can't read a Bible in school, but they can in prison?


Wouldn't you know it...
Brain cells come and Brain cells go,
but FAT cells live forever!


Bumper Sticker of the Year...
"If you can read this, thank a Teacher, and, since it's in English, thank a Soldier!

Why do I have to swear on a Bible in court, but the Ten Commandments can't be displayed outside?!

And last, but certainly not least:

Life is like a roll of toliet paper. The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes!





Okay, I've had my "fun" for today! It is a GORGEOUS day! A cool front passed thru and the humidity is almost non-existent. I will be taking my 2 "chikens" to the park this morning. I plan on tiring them out!! I will bring my camera to "document" this occassion! Get out, enjoy your day, wherever you may be!! Blog ya later............

1 comment:

kelliebean said...

Hee-hee! Love it! Well, I don't really love the one about the fat cells, but, you know! ;)