Thursday, October 23, 2008

L@@K! Pictures!!

yeah, yeah, yeah. I know. I changed my blog. I still have things I want to do, but I was just too tired today. My brain was muddling through my activities today. I will be stopping for coffee before my game in a little while!
Just wanted to post some pictures from Tuesday night. They are random. but it was enjoyable. Here they are, in no particular order:




Here are a few more:




The 3 of us took pictures together again. We did it at Christmas last year. We'll do it again. We are standing in "Birth Order." I'm the oldest, then 2 years younger, then 4 years youngest! My sister is with her "Godchild" and I am with mine.
Well, gotta go and get dressed for my ballgame. I'll catch you guys later........

3 comments:

kelliebean said...

lol - my first thought was, "huh, she changed the blog!"

What a wonderful celebration, and pictures to match! Y'all are a beautiful family.

Have a great game tonight!

Chrispea said...

Wow, your pictures turned out great. My DH converted and both my kids got confirmed 2 years ago at the Cathedral, but my pictures are so bad, really dark.

Beautiful pictures, beautiful girls. You & your sisters really look alike! :)

Miss Dana said...

Hey girl!!!
How are ya??? Lovely pictures..........pretty ladies in your family. How lucky??! LOL ;-)
Anyway, is your 'god child' the one in the black dress w/ you and sister?? Just curious.
Have a great weekend!!!