Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Just Another Day in Paradise!

Ha! That's funny! Paradise?! To each his own I guess. This is what I was able to get last night:


Not the best picture, but it is the only one I got! DH didn't have a shirt on. We had just gotten back from dinner and I took his cake out of the fridge. We sang "Happy Birthday" and cut the cake. I don't even think I got a picture of the cake!! It was simple. That was the extent of his birthday. That's the way he likes it. No "pomp & circumstance" for him. He doesn't like celebrating birthdays. Like I'm gonna let it just slide by!

Well, gotta figure out what I am going to wear to my grandmother's service on Thursday. Especially now, since I was asked to do a reading. I read at my mother's and at my mother in law's, so, I need to give the same respect for my grandmother. I don't know how I am able to do it. I really don't. The Lord above has his angels by my side I guess. I'll let ya know how it goes.

You have got to go visit Jessica's blog. First of all, ya gotta love the name of it, "Limes 'n Coconuts!" Too funny. Anyway, She is part of a design team and there are about to be some challenges from the movie "Across the Universe." Sounds like a lot of fun! You can check it out here. Come challenge yourself. I plan to. I need to sort through some pictures I've taken over the last couple of weeks and make some pages! I have some acrylic I'd like to use. I've used my BIA, so now, to move on. Need to search through some galleries and get "inspired." Of course, I have lots of inspiration on the right over there, to get me started!!
Well, before I can play, I have to get some work started. You know, like laundry and dinner!! Have a great day. Blog ya later................

1 comment:

Pleasant Drive said...

Men are so weird about their birthdays! My husband is the same way. He likes no big deal birthdays.