Tuesday, October 21, 2008

It's Tuesday!!

Well, tonight is my niece's confirmation! Hope they are ready. I'm as ready as I need to be.
Yesterday I hosted on "Scrapbuddies" message board, an "HOP", Hour of Power. From 9 a.m. until Noon, I had a list of things that I absolutely, positively had to get done in my house! Well, not only did I do what I set out to do, I created not 1, but 3 scrap pages!!! I found some pictures when cleaning up that needed to be scrapped, so when the "chikens" went down for a nap and I got dinner ready, I scrapped!! OMGosh, it felt so good to get something accomplished! I haven't done that in a very long time! Take a look. Tell me what you think:


I took proofs that were on an order form and created this layout. I wasn't very happy with the actual picture, so I didn't order. They just got thrown in a box until today, when cleaning, I found it!! Sorry the actual picture of the layout is a little blurry.



Another school picture that I had printed in a black and white style. It is an 8x10 that I no longer frame, so, I created this layout.



I actually stitched the sides of this layout! It was so cool and fun! Thanks Joscie!! I used "Glossy Accents" in the center of the flowers and on the chipboard letters. I used rubons for the remaining title. I had taken pictures of Alton's book and the page he autographed so I could put on the layout with my picture of he and I! We had so much fun that night. I got soaking wet, for it was raining very hard! After the book signing, my friends and I went to grab a bite to eat at Applebee's. What a night.

I actually started a 4th layout last night, but the "mojo" was gone. :( I hope to get it done today.
Dinner is already in the crockpot. It is some steaks {of the low version kind!} I have mushrooms and onions on top. I've made this before and it came out very good. Had to get something cooked before I leave this afternoon! Tomorrow night, they just might have to be on their own. I have Bonco!!!

Well, that's all I got today. I'm minus a cup or 2 of coffee this morning and I've not had breakfast. I need to get my clothes out for tonight and make sure I don't need anything else!!! Have a great day. Blog ya later...............

4 comments:

lmerie said...

Great layouts!

Have fun going to your neices confirmation!

Chrispea said...

Wow, you had a super busy morning! Amazing how much you can get done if you put your mind to it. Sometimes I'll set the kitchen timer for 15 minutes and try to do a speed clean. Your layouts look awesome. I can't believe you did that last one in that time!! All those stitches!

kelliebean said...

Okay, you're making me and my domestic engineer title look bad - how 'bout you stop doing so much stuff for just one day, okay?

Please?

:)

p.s. that e-mail was hilarious!

Toni said...

Whoa, you go, girl! Great lo's. I especially love the third one with its handsewn stitching. But I also love what you did with the prof photo in lo #2.
Blessings,
~toni~